Don't Be Fooled by Imitators! We only sell the true
Original RÖMERTOPF® imported directly from Germany
Special Anniversary Edition Clay Baker • 3.5 Quart /7.7 lbs. • Serves 4-6 • Glazed Bottom, Unglazed Lid
Romertopf celebrates 40 years of the best cooking and kitchen traditions with this beautiful classic medium-sized clay baker embossed with "40" in the lid's center. The Romertopf 3.5 Qt. Anniversary Addition Clay Baker is perfect for those wanting an intermediate size between the 3 Qt. Model #111 and the 4 Qt. Model #113. An ideal clay baker for serving 4-6, this Romertopf easily accomodates a medium size roast or chicken while providing ample room for accompanying vegetables. Features a high dome lid which provides extra cooking capacity for larger items. Anniversary edition in a beautiful classic Romertopf design. Includes instructions and recipes in 11 languages, including English.
Embossed Design: Roman columns, chalice, "40", wheat
- Brand: RÖMERTOPF®
- Model: #140
- Capacity: 3.5 Quarts, Meat Capacity: 7.7 lbs
- Approximate Dimensions | 13.3”L x 9”W x 7.5”H
- Serves: 4-6
- Origin: Made in Germany by Römertopf Bay Keramik GmbH.
- Material: Pure Elemental Clay extracted from Ransbach-Baumbach, Germany. Free of dies or fillers. Lead and Cadmium Free
- Bottom Section | Glazed with glass frit material, not a non-stick coating
- Top Section | Unglazed with superior pore absorption
- Use: All Oven and Microwave Types Do not use on stovetop or open flame