Don't Be Fooled by Imitators! We only sell the true
Original RÖMERTOPF® imported directly from Germany
Perfect for Small Meals or Sides • 1.5 Quart /3-5 lbs. • Serves 1-2• Glazed Bottom, Unglazed Lid
This Classic Small Romertopf Clay Baker 99109 is the perfect size for serving 1-2. This 1.5 Qt. Clay Baker will hold 3-5 pounds will accommodate a minimal amount of vegetables in addition to the main dish. Easily prepare a small roast, chicken or fish. This clay baker is a popular choice for serving vegetables, side dishes and desserts. Indented handle provides easy lid removal. Includes instructions and recipes in 11 languages, including English.
Recommendation: The Romertopf Clay Baker #99109 features the same lovely exterior designs as the Romertopf Clay Baker #99111 which has made this item a popular choice for complimenting a new or existing clay cookware collection. Together, the 99109 and 99111 make a "matched set" and a lovely table presentation.
Embossed Design: Chicken, Leaf, Wine Glass, Fish
- Brand: RÖMERTOPF®
- Model: #109
- Capacity: 1 1/2 Quarts, Meat Capacity: 3.3 lbs
- Dimensions | 12.25”L x 7.75”W x 6.25”H
- Serves: 1-2
- Origin: Made in Germany by Römertopf Bay Keramik GmbH.
- Material: Pure Elemental Clay extracted from Ransbach-Baumbach, Germany. Lead and Cadmium Free
- Bottom Section | Glazed with glass frit material, not a non-stick coating
- Top Section | Unglazed with superior pore absorption
- Use: All Oven and Microwave Types Do not use on stovetop or open flame