Don't Be Fooled by Imitators! We only sell the true
Original RÖMERTOPF® imported directly from Germany
Special Anniversary Edition Clay Baker • 4.7 Quart /13.25 lbs. • Serves 6-8 • Glazed Bottom, Unglazed Lid
Romertopf celebrates 40 years of the best cooking and kitchen traditions with this beautiful classic large clay baker embossed with "40" in the lid's center. The Romertopf 4.7 Qt. Anniversary Edition Clay Baker is perfect for larger families. An ideal clay baker for serving 6-8, this Romertopf easily accomodates a large roast, chicken or turkey(10-12lbs.), or 2 small chickens (3-4 lbs. each) side by side. Features a high dome lid which provides additional cooking capacity so larger items won't touch or stick to the top of the baker while providing ample room for accompanying vegetables. Anniversary edition in a beautiful classic Romertopf design. Great clay baker for layered dishes such as lasagnas, gratins and casseroles. Includes instructions and recipes in 11 languages, including English.
Embossed Design: Roman columns, chalice, "40", wheat
- Brand: RÖMERTOPF®
- Model: #145
- Capacity: 4.7 Quarts, Meat Capacity: 13.25 lbs
- Dimensions | 15”L x 11”W x 8”H
- Serves: 6-8
- Origin: Made in Germany by Römertopf Bay Keramik GmbH.
- Material: Pure Elemental Clay extracted from Ransbach-Baumbach, Germany. Free of dies or fillers. Lead and Cadmium Free
- Bottom Section | Glazed with glass frit material, not a non-stick coating
- Top Section | Unglazed with superior pore absorption
- Use: All Oven and Microwave Types Do not use on stovetop or open flame