Don't Be Fooled by Imitators! We only sell the true
Original RÖMERTOPF® imported directly from Germany
NEW! Sleek, Modern Design! • 4.1 Quart /11 lbs. • Serves 4-6 • Glazed Bottom, Unglazed Lid
The Romertopf 4.1 Quart Modern Style Clay Baker was created with simplicity in mind, while keeping the traditional, high- quality of the German-made Romertopf Clay Bakers. The glazed bottom provides easy clean-up, while the unglazed lid releases moisture during the cooking process for tender, flavorful results! Each pot goes through considerable testing to ensure each are a functional work of art. The sleek, modern design compliments any kitchen style. Domed lid is perfect for bread baking! The steaming method used by Römertopf surprises you time and time again by its unequalled tasty and healthy dishes and by being extremely easy to use. So start cooking today and choose from any kind of meat, fish, or vegetable dish you like. Don't feel like the Romertopf is only for meat dishes because you will be amazed at how your breads will turn out. Each clay pot of the Romertopf brand passes extensive European quality and food safety testing. Includes instructions and recipes in 11 languages, including English.
Embossed Design: Wavy Lines
- Brand: RÖMERTOPF®
- Model: #120
- Capacity: 4.1 Quarts Meat Capacity: 11 lbs.
- Length: 14.75". Width: 10.75" Height: 8"
- Serves: 4-6
- Origin: Made in Germany by Römertopf Bay Keramik GmbH.
- Material: Pure Elemental Clay extracted from Ransbach-Baumbach, Germany. Lead and Cadmium Free!
- Bottom Section | Glazed with glass frit material, not a non-stick coating
- Top Section | Unglazed with superior water absorption
- Use: All Oven and Microwave Types
- Do not use on stovetop or open flame