Don't Be Fooled by Imitators! We only sell the true
Original RÖMERTOPF® imported directly from Germany
Great for Round Loaves, Side Dishes and Desserts • Base only • Glazed Interior
Simulate Old-World, Artisan style breads with this Romertopf Round Bread Baker using any recipe you desire. The water-saturated clay ensures the optimal amount of air moisture in the oven, while baking. As a result, your bread will be especially crispy. Romertopf Clay Bread Bakers are universal and do not need to be soaked prior to use, however, you can choose to soak them if you wish as the moisture released from the exterior of the baker will give your bread a crisp crust, without the need to mist the bread or oven walls during baking.
Round bread loaves make a lovely presentation. Make a "serving bowl" by hollowing out the center of the your bread to serve dips, soups, stews, or chili. So versatile, this baker can also be used for many dishes such as macaroni and cheese, casseroles, desserts and more. Scrumptious results every time!
- Brand: RÖMERTOPF®
- Model: #249
- Capacity: 2.5 Quarts (10 cups), Loaf Size: 2.2 lbs
- Dimensions | 12" Diameter x 3.5”H
- Origin: Made in Germany by Römertopf Bay Keramik GmbH.
- Material: Pure Elemental Clay extracted from Ransbach-Baumbach, Germany. Free of dies or fillers. Lead and Cadmium Free
- Bottom Section | Glazed with glass frit material, not a non-stick coating
- Base Only - Romertopf Clay Bread Bakers are not made with lids
- Use: All Oven and Microwave Types Do not use on stovetop or open flame